mymoment.onediscussion.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mymoment.onediscussion.net

This is the place to find your inner peace, clarity, inspiration or friends. This is a place to have my moment...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Thanking God For All Things
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm by afgriffin

» Eternal Happiness
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm by afgriffin

» The Unchanging Law of Judgement
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 pm by afgriffin

» He Wants You To Fly
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm by afgriffin

» The Psalmist Gets the Blues
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 pm by afgriffin

» June 18, 2010
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 pm by afgriffin

» June 17, 2010
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:36 pm by afgriffin

» June 15, 2010
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 pm by afgriffin

» June 9, 2010
Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:00 pm by afgriffin

Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeri

Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown   Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked abut a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child. The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the old man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry"
Back to top Go down

Through a Child's Eyes--Author Unknown
Page 1 of 1